Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Man's Life: Photography by Kevin Scholl

As promised earlier, here are the images from my senior show at Biola University. Each piece is 24"x30" and was printed with a light-jet process then face mounted on 3/16th" plexiglass. They are backlit by three 22" fluorescent bulbs in a birch lightbox. Enjoy!


Vampires Ripped my Flesh!


My 33 Months in Captivity


The Deadly Blonde Wench of Waikiki


Skull Hunt on Pygmie Island


I Fought the Devil Snake


The Devil Weighs a Thousand Pounds


Escape from a Commie Slave Camp


Fort Sumter's Hero Sergeant


Nerve Gas!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had money to buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Fought the Devil Snake and Nerve Gas are def my fav! Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you. preschool photographer

    ReplyDelete